Article (1) of the Regulations of competitions in the Omani Federation of Camel Racing definitions:
- Union: Union for the Omani camel racing.
- Statute: the Statute of the Omani Federation of Camel Racing issued by Ministerial Decree No. 33/2006.
- President of the Union: Chairman of the Omani Federation of Camel Racing Management.
- Board of Directors: The Board of the Omani Federation of Camel Racing Management.
- Main Committee: Committee for the activities of the main Camel Federation.
- Local committees: Local committees of the hybrids in the provinces and the US.
- Appeals Committee: Committee formed by the decision of the Governing Council is concerned with the the main grievances against The decision of the Committee or local committees on former results.
- Official races: The general provincial races and races organized by the Union.
- Public races: Races that are held in the Sultanate.
- Provincial races: Races that are held at the provincial level.
- Alaftymh: Camel, which is a year old.
- Argument: The camel, which is two years old.
- Lakiya: Camel, which is three years old.
- Aadeih: Camel, which is four years old.
- Tuck: Camel, which is five years old and clarified within them.
- Barrier: The camel, which is six years old and older.
- Owner: The person who owns the camel.
- Al Mudhmar: The person who Tdmir process and training for camel racing.
- Competition Almzaanh: Selection camel beauty contest.
Rakhb Al Ardha: The traditional running of the hybrids uniforms heritage.